Applications are invited for Directorate of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya Recruitment:Staff Nurse (107 Posts).
The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites application in Standard Form along with 2 Passport size photo from eligible candidates who are are bonafide citizens of India for the posts of Staff Nurse.
Name of the Post:- Staff Nurse
• No of posts:- 107 (One Hundred Seven)
• Age limit:- 18- 27 years as on 01-01-2019. Upper age relaxation up to 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
• The scale of pay:- Rs. 30,300/- (Level-8) of the Revised Pay structure.
• Essential Qualification:- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing from Recognized Institution by Indian Nursing Council Nursing Council and Registered under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
• Additional:- Knowledge of Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language.
How to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Meghalaya Health Service
The application form is to be submitted with effect from 8th July 2019 to 31st July 2019 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M. No application sent through the post will be accepted.